- Beaumont ABS Ltd(the ‘Company’) is a Limited Company in England and Wales with registered number 09771974.The Company’s registered office is at Beaumont House, 1 Paragon Avenue, Wakefield, WF1 2UF.
- Beaumont ABS Ltd is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Terms of Website Use
2.1. These terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) set out below will govern your use of this website which can be found at beaumont-legal.co.uk (the ‘Website’) and which has been developed by Beaumont ABS Ltd.
2.2. References on the Website to ‘Beaumont ABS Ltd’, ‘the Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ mean the Company / the owners of the Company.
2.3. The legal information on the Website is to provide users with the Terms upon which they use the Website and to make accessible certain other legal and regulatory information which it is best practice to place in the public domain where it can be easily accessed by Customers and other interested third parties. The legal information on the Website should, for Customers of the Company, be read in association with our Customer care material and terms of business (the ‘Customer Care Documents’) and any other documents referred to in the Customer Care Documents. The Customer Care Documents shall take precedence over any legal notice on the Website in the event that they differ from one another.
2.4. The Website is owned and operated by the Company.
2.5. Use of the Website is governed by the following Terms which were last reviewed in April 2019. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Website or the Terms. Should the Terms be amended, the Company will not notify you and it is your responsibility to check the Terms every time you use the Website. Specific terms may also apply to the provision of any of the services that we provide via the Website. You should check any specific terms that apply to the services which you use.
2.6. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of the Website or the services provided through it, including your access to it. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within the Website is correct, visitors should be aware that the information may have become out of date and we give no warranty or make any representation regarding the fitness for purpose, continued availability, quality, accuracy or completeness of the content of the Website. Accordingly, the materials on the Website do not give legal advice and should not be relied on as doing so. In particular, you should be aware that laws and regulations might be different outside England. Your use of the Website does not create a contractual relationship between you and the Company. We recommend you contact the advisers who are named in the Website for advice about particular matters. The Company excludes all liability for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Website.
2.7. Website visitors are permitted to read the contents and to download and store on a temporary basis any of the contents of the Website provided this is for their own personal or non-commercial use. Apart from content specifically made available for download, you may not permanently copy, store or redistribute the contents of the Website in any way. Where we make content available for downloading this is only for your personal use and is not for commercial re-use. You may not set up links from your own websites to the Website without our prior written consent.
2.8. Any links to other websites from the Website are provided for convenience only and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with your use or reliance on the content of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of any linked website or its provider. If you choose to use a hypertext link contained within this website, then you may leave our website. Once you have left our website, whether or not you have realised that you have left, we are no longer responsible in any way for the material on the other website that you enter. In addition, hypertext links are included in order to provide further information and are not intended to signify that we endorse or approve of such website and/or its content. We exclude to the full extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, cost, injury or financial loss of any kind.
2.9. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this clause, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities including disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such an event, your right to use the website will cease instantly and you indemnify us accordingly. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
2.10. For further information on the use of materials from the Website, or if you experience any problems with the Website, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disclaimers Relating to Downloads
3.1. The Website may allow users to download certain documents which are also available directly from the original source website and various other websites.
3.2. To the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits and wasted management time) incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly in connection with the use of the download facility and the content of any downloaded material including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy or copyright with the downloads, their content or associated services or due to any unavailability of part or all of any associated website or associated service.
3.3. The documents available for download are created exclusively by third parties and the Company excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission, inaccuracy or copyright in such material and takes no responsibility for such material.
3.4. Any downloads are provided solely for your convenience and the Company does not necessarily endorse the material which can be downloaded and will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
3.5. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
3.6. The Company cannot guarantee that downloading documents from the Website will be free from error and/or uninterrupted and we shall not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with the download facility or any associated website.
3.7. Whilst efforts have been made to ensure that any downloads are free from viruses, no warranties are given to that effect and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. The Company shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of users’ computer hardware. All documents are downloaded at the user’s own discretion and risk and the user shall be solely responsible for any damage to the user’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any documents.
3.8. Nothing in the Terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
- Electronic Commerce (EC) Directive Regulations 2002 and Provision of Services Regulations 2009
- The following information is provided by us to ensure our compliance with the above regulations:
- The Company is registered for VAT with the registration number 224179417.
- The Company maintains qualifying Professional Indemnity Insurance, details of which can be provided on request.
- The Company is committed to providing an excellent service and operates an internal complaints procedure that can be made available on request.
- Furthermore, if you are a Customer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us.
- If the Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which the Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from the Terms and the remaining provisions contained within the Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
- Events Beyond our Control
6.1 The Company will not be responsible for any breach of the Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Governing Law
7.1 This legal notice and all issues regarding the Website are governed by English law. Access is granted on condition that you accept all of the above and agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle matters in relation to the Website.
- Reports of Misuse
8.1 We take feedback very seriously and are constantly looking for ways to improve the Website. If you have any comments or concerns regarding the information or the Website content generally or would like to report any misuse of the Website, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
9.1. Links with other websites
9.2. Information collected and how we use it
9.2.1. When you access or sign up to any of the Company’s services including newsletters, bulletins, competitions, webinars etc., we may collect and process personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address and other information relating to you.
9.2.2 We will store and use your personal information for purposes such as administering and maintaining our relationship with you; providing services or information requested by you; providing you with further information about our products and services; and for auditing usage of the Website. Your information will not normally be disclosed to third parties except where that is necessary for fulfilment of our obligations to you, where you have registered for an additional third party service, or requested further information or we are obliged or permitted to do so by law.
- The Company does not use any web intelligence software or collect any personal data about users of the Website other than aggregated data which is used to help the Company improve the quality of the Website. No information about you is stored by us or transmitted by us to any third party.
- Please note that when you make an enquiry with us either by email or telephone we may keep a record of the information that is supplied. We will store this data securely on our system and in line with our retention policy. This also applies to our LiveChat service which we use to handle customer enquiries in real time. We store this information so that we may monitor the quality of services that we provide and also to assist in dealing with any further additional enquiries that we may receive from you.
- Occasionally we may contact you with information we think may be of interest to you such as details of events or competitions hosted by the Company. If you prefer not to receive such promotional material, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of your information outside the European Union
- The Company has policies and technical measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal information against unauthorised access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. However, the internet is not completely secure and though we will do our best to protect your personal information the transmission of your data to us is done so at your own risk.
- Cookies Policy
- Please refer to our Cookies Policy for information about cookies, what they are used for and your rights to object to them.
- Email Policy
- The views and opinions expressed in any email from the Company are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by the Company.
- All information contained in any message or attachments is intended solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received a message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of a message and/or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
- It is your responsibility to scan for viruses or otherwise check any email and any attachments. All email messages and any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. However, the Company does not guarantee the security of any message or any attachments and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of any message by a third party.
- Please be aware that email accounts can be hacked by criminals. If you receive any notification of changes purporting to come from us (particularly including bank details) please contact the person dealing with the matter directly by reliable and established means, such as by telephoning the number on our website (not the number on any suspicious Email you may receive). Our bank account details will not change– please inform us immediately if you are asked to send money to an alternative account or if you are asked to make a payment directly to our bank account by Email. We will not be liable for the transfer of any monies to a bogus account unless it occurred as a result of our negligence.
- We may monitor emails sent to and from our network.
- If you require verification of the content of any email message and/or attachment, or if you have any questions about this policy or our usage of email, please contact us at our offices or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Reliance on information posted on this website
- Commentary, posts, tweets, blogs, updates and other material posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its content.
- Transactions concluded through our website
- Contracts for the supply of services or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of engagement.
- The European Commission has set up a service to help customers in respect of goods or services bought online from traders established in the European Union. The ODR can be accesses here at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.